Golden Circle & Langjökull Snowmobiling
This tour combines the widely popular Golden Circle tour with the adventure of a lifetime - a one hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier, Iceland´s second largest glacier. First we stop at Þingvellir National Park which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. Þingvellir is as well a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The second stop is at the high-temperature geothermal area known as Geysir, with its numerous spouting hot springs. From there we drive to Langjökull where we take a one hour exhilarating snowmobile tour on the vast white snow cap. On our way back to Reykjavík we stop by the stunning Gullfoss waterfall. Tour duration: 09:00 - 19:00
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 6 years|
What is included
- Bus Fare
- Free Wi-Fi
- Professional local guidance
- 1 Hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
- Remember to dress according to weather.
- Warm clothes, waterproof jacket, and sturdy shoes are recommended
- We recommend bringing thermal layers, a winter hat, scarf, gloves, and wearing warm socks for colder days
A valid driver's licence is required.
2 persons per vehicle; single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour.
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour.
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier.
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour's departure from Reykjavík.
- This tour depends on weather, road and glacier conditions.