Golden Circle Tour and Blue Lagoon Transfer
This day is a combination of Iceland's most famous sites, conveniently paired to allow you to experience more. See natural formations, such as geysers, waterfalls, lakes, and more.
Visit Thingvellir National Park, a historic landmark and the place where the Icelandic Commonwealth was founded. Take a chance to visit the best place on earth to view the North Atlantic Divergent Ridge. See eruptions of up to 20-meter high at Strokkur, which erupts every three to four minutes. Pass by the dormant Geysir.
Next view Gullfoss, considered the most beautiful of Iceland’s 30,000 waterfalls, and make a stop for lunch. Then, travel to Kerið, a striking crater lake filled with milky blue-green water and surrounded by stark black and deep-red slopes.
End the day at the Blue Lagoon, where you'll enjoy bathing in the relaxing geothermal waters.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 2 years|
What is included
Full guided bus tour
Kerid Volcanic Crater admission
Wi-Fi on the bus
Warm clothing, swimwear & suitable footwear.
• You must prebook Blue Lagoon admission tickets on the Blue Lagoon website. The tour will arrive at the Blue Lagoon around 5 PM; therefore, you must book admission ticket for 5 PM.
• The tour will leave the Blue Lagoon at approximately 7:15 PM, leaving two hours to experience the lagoon.
• Wear warm, waterproof clothing and good hiking shoes.
• Bring a swimsuit. These can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense.
• Towels are included with Blue Lagoon admission tickets.
• Use of conditioner and shower gel is complimentary and available in the Blue Lagoon shower rooms.
For more information, please see our top tips & info here