Northern Lights Bus DELUXE
The northern lights are best described as one of nature ́s silent firework display. The dancing lights are one of the unique wonders of the world and Iceland is the leading northern lights destination. Being one of the regions in the world where the lights can be spotted the best, Iceland also offers very long viewing season (from end August to mid April), very little light pollution and unique nature to make the aurora show even more spectacular.
We at Bustravel Iceland offer you a northern lights hunting tour with extremely enthusiastic and professional guides and our Northern Lights Bus Deluxe adds an upgraded experience, with a variety of traditional Icelandic food to try and some warm chocolate and other beverages. A special northern lights team has done all the ground work before departure, maximising your chances of spotting the lights.
An entrance ticket to the Aurora Museum is included in the price as well as Icelandic refreshments that are served on the tour to keep you warm and entertained. Our Deluxe tour is without a doubt the tour to tick this beauty off your bucket list, with style.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
- Deluxe service
- Expert northern lights guide
- Icelandic refreshments
- Admission ticket to the Aurora Museum (available the day of the booked tour)
- Free Wi-fi
- Warm, waterproof clothing
- Comfortable footwear
- The duration of the tour is 3-4 hours.
- Make sure you come well equipped with warm and windproof clothing and good sturdy shoes to resist the Icelandic winter conditions after dark.
- It's ideal to start your evening at the Aurora Museum and have us pick you up from there for your tour.
- In case that you don’t see the Northern Lights, you can reschedule for free to BusTravel Iceland’s Classic Northern Lights Bus Tour as much as you want until the beautiful Aurora is seen.