Golden Circle & Caving
Combo Trip: Golden Circle Sightseeing tour & Lava Caving in the Blue Mountains Area.
Trip difficulty: 2/5 possible, moderate
Tour Highlights: Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss, Geysir, Hot Springs, Lava Tube Caving
You will start the day visiting the underworld, where you can see and understand how volcanoes created Iceland.
You will explore an amazing underground lava tube (get ready to crawl when the ceiling gets a bit low!).
Afterwards you will start the Golden Circle route, where you will visit Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss and Geysir, the "must see" attractions in Iceland.
With this trip you are combining nature, history and geology, all in one!
Disclaimer: All outdoor trips are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants. Arctic Adventures does not assume any responsibility for accidents that are caused by its customers or can be traced to there own actions. Participants have to sign a waiver before undertaking all trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherent risk.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 10 years|
What is included
- Pick-up & drop off from Reykjavík
- A Guided Sightseeing Tour of the Golden Circle
- A Guided Lava Caving Tour
- All Specialized Caving Gear Needed
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Required Safety Equipment
- Free WiFi on Board Your Bus
Warm outdoor clothing (wooly underwear and a warm sweater of either fleece or wool), waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good warm sturdy hiking shoes and wooly socks. Winter outdoor tours in Iceland requirer you to be, well outdoors, so dress warmly, there is no such thing as too much clothes in Iceland.
- Lava Caving in Leiðarendi Cave in the Blue Mountains area.
- Exploring Þingvellir National Park.
- Seeing Strokkur blow hot water 20 meters.
- Visiting Geysir Hot Springs area.
- Walking down to Gullfoss Waterfall.