Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon transfer
Already have your entrance ticket to the Blue Lagoon?
Enjoy your experience to the fullest and book your comfortable return coach transfer with Reykjavik Excursions, where you get to use our free Wi-Fi on the astonishing way to and from the Blue lagoon.
Spoil yourself by bathing in the world-famous Blue Lagoon on your visit to Iceland!
Reykjavik Excursions offer great flexibility in Blue Lagoon transfers. You can either board the bus at our downtown bus terminal in Reykjavík (BSI) or add our pick-up and drop-off service and get picked up right in front of your accommodation or at the nearest bus stop.
After having soaked up all the joy at the Blue Lagoon, you return to Reykjavík on one of our new and comfortable coaches, offering you free Wi-Fi.
Timetable for the Blue Lagoon is as follows:
From September 1st - October 31st
Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon: 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00 & 17:00
Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik: 14:00, 16:00, 18:00 & 20:00
Blue Lagoon - Keflavík: 14:15
Click here to view our Blue Lagoon timetable from November 1st.
You need to have pre-booked an entrance ticket for the Blue Lagoon in order to book a Blue Lagoon transfer.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
- Return Bus Fare.
- Drop off is included and is operated according to a predetermined drop off route.
- Vehicle cleaned with Vectorfog - 100% Natural multi-surface disinfectant.
- Bathing suits and towels can be rented on the spot.
- You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon while bathing.
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon must be booked in advance and is not included in this product